Card Player Cruises proudly features a professional, fully staffed, non-smoking poker room. The poker room is usually open for play immediately after the first-seating dinner on your departure day. The poker room remains open throughout most of the cruise except when the ship is in port.
Free beginner lessons for novices are offered, followed by a low limit hold’em game for beginners only.
The Card Player Cruises staff will be happy to spread any game and limit that enough players want to play.
A general guideline regarding the games and limits on most cruises is as follows:
- Limit hold’em: $2/$4 - $4-$8 and higher upon request
- No-limit hold’em: $1/3, $2/5, and higher upon request
- Omaha/8: $4/8 and often higher ($10/20 on up)
- Mixed games: Mixed games upon request
- Tournaments will be announced.
Please contact our office for further details.
All poker games are open to anyone 18 years and older.
Great poker action - Exciting ports Don’t miss this cruise!