New Zealand Cruise
14-Night New Zealand Cruise
A magical cruise to New Zealand
Round trip: Sydney, Australia | Wed, Nov 28 2018 - Wed, Dec 12 2018
Experience one of the most magical places on Earth, incredible New Zealand.
There is a reason why people dream of visiting this remote island. It's one of the last places in the world to be settled by humans. It's incredible topography and unique biodiversity have transfixed visitors for years. Come play with us!
Important! Don't forget to apply for your Australian Visa! This is very important in order to go on this cruise. An Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) provides authorization to travel to and enter Australia and is electronically linked to your passport. It is for short term stays for tourism or business visitor activities such as attending a conference, making business enquiries, or for contractual negotiations. Click here to apply.
Passport: For US passengers a valid passport (6 months) or original birth certificate is required to board the ship. For Non US, please click here.
Card Player Cruises proudly features a professional, fully staffed, non-smoking poker room. The poker room is usually open for play immediately after the first-seating dinner on your departure day. The poker room remains open throughout most of the cruise except when the ship is in port. Free beginner lessons for novices are offered, followed by a low limit hold’em game for beginners only.
The Card Player Cruises staff will be happy to spread any game and limit that enough players want to play. A general guideline regarding the games and limits on most cruises is as follows:
Limit hold’em: $2/$4 – $4-$8 and higher upon request No–limit hold’em: $1/3, $2/5, and higher upon request Omaha/8: $4/8 and often higher ($10/20 on up). Mixed games: Mixed games upon request Tournaments will be announced.
Please contact our office for further details.
All poker games are open to anyone 18 years and older.
* Taxes and gratuities are not included.
|28-Nov||Sydney, Australia||6:45 pm|
|01-Dec||Bay Of Islands, New Zealand||8:00 am||6:00 pm||Tendered|
|02-Dec||Auckland, New Zealand||8:00 am||6:00 pm||Tendered|
|03-Dec||Tauranga,new Zealand||6:45 am||5:00 pm||Docked|
|05-Dec||Napier, New Zealand||8:00 am||5:00 pm||Docked|
|06-Dec||Wellington, New Zealand||8:00 am||5:00 pm||Docked|
|08-Dec||Dunedin, New Zealand||8:00 am||5:00 pm||Docked|
|09-Dec||Dusky Sound||8:00 am||9:00 am||Cruising|
|09-Dec||Milford Sound, New Zealand||5:00 pm||6:00 pm||Cruising|
|12-Dec||Sydney, Australia||6:30 am|
GS - Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom351 sq. ft., balcony 259 sq. ft Sleeps up to 4. Two twin beds that can be converted to a Royal King. Separate dressing area. Full bathroom with tub and two sinks. Living area with sofa that converts to a double bed, entertainment center and desk. Balcony includes seating and dining. Show Amenities
- Priority check-in
- Personalized attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships
- Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where available
- Priority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)
- VIP pool deck seating, where available
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining
- Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants on our Voyager and Freedom Class ships
- Complimentary luggage valet service
- Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard
- Complimentary pressing service on formal night
- Priority departure with exclusive suite* departure lounge featuring continental breakfast