Your First Cruise
If you’ve never been on a cruise, you have no idea what awaits you. Cruising is the ultimate vacation!
Give us a call and we can help you select a cabin in your price range. You can choose from an inside cabin, ocean view cabin (window), an ocean view balcony cabin, or one of the amazing suites (junior suite, grand suite or owner's suite).
You can travel as a single passenger or as many as four people in some of the cabin choices. There are even 2-bedroom and family suites available on some cruises. We will quote you the price per person including all the taxes and fees. The only additional monies to be paid are your gratuities which are payable per day, per person. These can be prepaid with your reservation or put on your sign n sail account on the ship. Cruise lines use a cashless system; you just sign for everything on your sign and sail card. When you make your booking, you will pay a deposit to secure your reservation. The final payment is due 90 days prior to sailing. If you need to cancel up to 90 days before the sailing, you will receive a full deposit refund. We recommend that you book early (at least six months before the sailing).in order to have the best choice of cabins and location at the best pricing. Ninety days before the cruise, pricing usually increases.
There are so many reasons why cruising is the # 1 choice for vacations.
1. You get to see many different ports while only having to unpack once.
2. Cruising is the most affordable option when it comes to travel. Most cruises start at about $100 a day (for an inside cabin) and include your cabin, all you can eat, and first-rate entertainment. In fact a 7-day cruise can be less expensive than a 3-night trip to Las Vegas!
3. Cruise ship amenities usually include full service casinos, well equipped fitness centers, spas, movie theaters, duty-free shopping, enrichment lectures, pools and Jacuzzis, sports courts, show rooms, bars and lounges. Some cruises even have zip lines, miniature golf, bumper cars, trapeze, central parks, indoor sky diving, Broadway theaters, comedy clubs, bionic bars, ice skating rinks, rock climbing walls, lawns and glass blowing, and more.
4. As part of our group you will have total access to our professional poker room, welcome and farewell cocktail parties, poker lessons and seminars with Hall of Famer Linda Johnson, and our private excursions.
5. Our group dines together at the early seating. This means that dinner is expedited in a timely manner to enable everyone to be back in the poker room after first seating dinner and not miss out on any of the poker action.
6. Just Pack - We'll Do the Rest!