17th October 2023, Roatan Excursion Invitation
Ahoy, Card Player Cruises is offering our guests a private excursion on the island of Roatan.
This is the scheduled itinerary:
1. Island tour including scenic lookouts
2. A stop at a local school to donate school supplies and backpacks. If you want to be part of the giveaway, please bring a backpack and supplies like notebooks, pens, pencils, etc.
3. A stop at the sloth sanctuary. Yes, you will actually get to hold a sloth! You can also go in cages with monkeys and parrots if you are brave enough.:) and get some great photos!
4. A stop at the iguana farm. These animals are quite tame and will happily eat from your hands.
5. A stop at a beachside restaurant for lunch. You can purchase lunch and use the beach while you are there. Note: food is not included in the tour price.
The cost for the trip is $105 per person and includes the transportation, guide, and entrance to the sloth sanctuary and the iguana farm . This is our most popular tour and will fill up so if you want to go, please sign up immediately.