Completed Cruise 2016
7-night Scandinavia & Russia Cruise
Staterooms and ship highlights
Owner's Suite, Grand Suite, Junior Suite:
Suites offer more room, comfort and luxury. Most come with a private balcony and all include standard features. Some suites even include complimentary concierge service, which includes access to a private lounge as well as personalized service to help with making reservations or other arrangements. Suites are a great way to travel in style and give your family more space, while keeping everyone together. Private balcony, sitting area, vanity area, concierge service, minibar, hair dryer, tv, stereo, DVD player, phone, 110/220 electrical outlets, priority check-in and departure lounge, VIP seating at the pool deck and theater, priority tender tickets, complimentary luggage valet service, luxury spa bathrobes, and more. Stateroom and balcony sizes vary. Please contact our office for details.
Imagine opening your balcony door to see a new and breathtaking part of the world each morning. A stateroom with a balcony is a great way to make your cruise adventure even more memorable and truly take in your destination. Balconies offer a spectacular view, small sitting area, and a private balcony. Room and balcony sizes vary. Please contact our office for details. Amenities include 110/220 electrical outlets, hair dryer, TV, phone, minibar, and more.
You'll never miss a moment of the breathtaking scenery just outside your window. Amenities include 2 twin beds (can convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long), sitting area with sofa, vanity area, minibar, hair dryer, TV, Phone, 10/220 electrical outlets, and more.
Inside: This standard stateroom offers two twin beds, a private bath and all the amenities of standard staterooms. Amenities include 2 twin beds (can convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long), Pullman beds, can accommodate 2-4 guests, 160 sq. ft., sitting area, vanity area, minibar, hair dryer, tv, phone, 110/220 electrical outlets, and more.
All stateroom images are representative samples and actual staterooms may differ in appearance. Stateroom availability is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for more details.
Explore Serenade of the Seas®, a dreamlike ship that's sleek and sunlit, with panoramic vistas and wide-open spaces at every turn. Enjoy an amazing view with the ship's floor-to-ceiling glass windows, relax by the tranquil adults-only Solarium pool*, and so much more.
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Stateroom enhancements such as flat-screen televisions and new shower floors
- VitalitySM Spa featuring a wide array of treatment options**
- 6 pools and whirlpools, including the adults-only Solarium***
- Centrum aerial entertainment, featuring daring acrobatic shows set against artful lighting and LED screens
- R Bar, a retro-glamorous bar with iconic furnishings and signature cocktails
- Vintages wine bar—an intimate retreat with innovative wine dispensing system
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the three-story Tropical Theater
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club with self-leveling pool tables
- Giovanni’s Table Italian trattoria†
- Chef’s Table intimate dining experience†
- Izumi Japanese cuisine featuring à la carte sushi selections†
- Rita’s Cantina featuring Mexican fare and margaritas†
- Complimentary Park Café
- Complimentary multi-course breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Reflections Dining Room
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Marketplace, pizzeria and Seaview Café