Card Player Cruises Private Bermuda Tour – October 10, 2022
Are you looking for something special to do in Bermuda? Join Linda Johnson and Jan Fisher on a private excursion and see the best attractions the island has to offer. Card Player Cruises has chartered a bus exclusively for our passengers in Bermuda.
When: October 10, 2022.
What: 5-hour Bermuda full island tour
Cost: $80 per person
We will be traveling in an air conditioned minibus with a local tour guide to see the main attractions on the island including these highlights:
- Somerset Drawbridge –the smallest drawbridge in the world
- Gibb’s Hill Lighthouse – 15-minute stop - a 117-foot lighthouse built in 1846 of cast iron – the oldest of its kind in the world, and one of only two cast-iron lighthouses still in existence
- Hamilton City Stop – 30-minute stop for sightseeing and shopping in Bermuda’s capital city
- St. Georges Old Town (UNESCO world heritage site) Stop – 30-minute stop for sightseeing and shopping South Shore Beaches
- Quick stop at one of the islands’ pink sand beaches
- Beautiful coastal drive
This tour will sell out so if you want to book...