Card Player Cruises Terms of Service Onboard Royal Caribbean ships
Based on our agreement with Royal Caribbean it is essential that all our guests are aware of the following terms of service. All terms must be complied with at all times when traveling with us on one of our Poker Cruises.
1. Onboard Casino Chips and Slot Tickets issued by Cruise Line may not be used in the Card Player Cruises Poker Room for any purpose whatsoever. For clarity they may not be used for cash in or cash out transactions, tournament buy ins and may not be used at the poker tables.
2. For all NET tournament winnings of $5,000 or more, winners will have to complete an IRS form W-2G or a 1042-S before they are able to collect their winnings.
3. Group members under the age of 18 may not enter the Conference room/Poker room at any time during the cruise.
4. No passengers other than Group Members are permitted to be in the Conference room/Poker room at any time.
5. Lewd, obscene or vulgar behavior, smoking and chewing tobacco are not permitted in the Conference room/Poker room and noise level(s) must be maintained at a level deemed acceptable per the sole discretion of the Vessel’s management.
6. Group members may not market or solicit the poker room/Card Player Cruises to any non group member onboard the ship, whether an individual or entity to (a) participate in the poker room and or (b) book a cruise with Card player Cruises, and/or contact Card Player Cruises for the purpose of booking a cruise.
7. Royal Caribbean is not sponsoring, endorsing or promoting the Card Player Cruises Poker Room onboard the vessel and has no involvement in or liability for any gaming activities occurring in the poker room including, but not limited to, the conduct, operation, management or oversight of any gaming activities , the payment of any winnings and/or losses, coverage of any gambling debts, or the advancement of any cash and/or chips.
Last updated: August 15th, 2019