Mystery Bounty Terms and Conditions
1. The Card Player Cruises $1,100 Mystery Bounty poker tournament (the “Tournament”) is a two-day No Limit Hold'em event.
• Day 1A will be played Monday, January 30, 2023 at 9:15 a.m
• Day 1B will be played Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 9:15 a.m
• Day 2 will be played Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 7:15 p.m
2. The Tournament will reward participants for eliminating another player (the “Bounty”). Each player who eliminates a Bounty from the Tournament will receive a prize (as outlined below) from the Bounty prize pool.
3. The Tournament entry fee, as well as the re-entry fee, is $1,100 (the “Entry Fee”) and must be paid with cash or a satellite winning ticket. The $1,100 Entry Fee will be distributed as follows: $100 for the Tournament Fee, $50 for the poker staff service charge, $650 for the Tournament prize pool and $300 for the Bounty prize pool.
4. Registration and re-entries for each starting flight will be available until the start of level 9 (through the 2nd break - approximately 1:45 p.m).
5. In the event that multiple players eliminate a Bounty with the same winning hand, all players with a Tournament chip count equal to or greater than the eliminated Bounty prior to the start of the hand will equally split the corresponding Bounty prize.
6. Players will start with 30,000 in Tournament chips.
7. All levels play 30 minutes per level, with a 15-minute break after every four (4) levels.
8. Each Day 1 will play until approximately 5:00 p.m at the Tournament Directors discretion.
9. Players who advance from Day 1A, or 1B will play Day 2 on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 7:15 p.m.
10. Tables will be played 9 handed.
11. Only players “In The Money” will have a Mystery Bounty on them. No Mystery Bounties can be won prior to the tournament reaching the “In The Money phase.
12. Each player who makes it into the money will be designated as a “Mystery” Bounty.
13. Once in the money, a player eliminating a Bounty will receive a voucher for a “Mystery”
Bounty prize. “Mystery” Bounty prizes may be redeemed by presenting the Mystery Bounty prize voucher to the Tournament staff located at the designated redemption location, at which time the player will randomly draw an envelope from the “Mystery Bounty Envelopes” to reveal their “Mystery” Bounty prize.
14. Once received, Mystery Bounty prize vouchers are the sole responsibility of the player. Lost or stolen Mystery Bounty prize vouchers will not be replaced.
15. “Mystery” Bounty prize amounts will be determined based on actual Tournament Entry Fees received and displayed in the Tournament area prior to the beginning of the Tournament restart on Day 2.
16. “Mystery” Bounty prizes will range in value from $300 to $10,000 and may include the following prizes:
Sample Prize Values for the “Mystery Bounty” Prizes:
The Mystery Bounty Prize Values and number of prizes are based on the actual number of participants.
17. The “Mystery” Bounty prize pool and prize amounts may not be altered.
18. All Tournament and “Mystery” Bounty prizes will be paid in cash.
19. “Mystery” Bounty prizes may be redeemed at the designated redemption area anytime during play on Day 2 up until the Tournament has concluded. All eliminated players must redeem any earned “Mystery” bounty prizes prior to collecting their tournament payout.
20. “Mystery” Bounty prizes that have not been claimed by “Mystery” Bounty winners within the allotted timeframe will be drawn for in alphabetical order by last name, by Tournament staff, and held on account at the Cashier until the end of the cruise. If a “Mystery” Bounty prize is not claimed by 10:00 p.m February 3, 2023, the unclaimed “Mystery” Bounty prize will be forfeited and not awarded to an alternate winner.
21. In the event that one or more of the Mystery Bounty Envelopes have not been drawn at the conclusion of Day 2 (end of tournament), all remaining Mystery Bounty Envelopes will be awarded to the player who is declared the winner of the Tournament.