13th March 2024, Roatan Excursion Invitation
This is a fun excursion where you can get an up close experience with some of the animals of Roatan. We meet monkeys, sloths, parrots, iguana deer and many more adorable animals all in a jungle environment. You will also get a change to do a little swimming and try some of the delicious local food.
This is the scheduled itinerary:
1. Island tour including scenic lookouts
2. A stop at a local school to donate school supplies and backpacks. If you want to be part of the giveaway, please bring a backpack and supplies like notebooks, pens, pencils, etc.
3. A stop at the sloth sanctuary. Yes, you will actually get to hold a sloth! You can also go in cages with monkeys and parrots if you are brave enough.:) and get some great photos!
4. A stop at the iguana farm. These animals are quite tame and will happily eat from your hands.
5. A stop at a beachside restaurant for lunch. You can purchase lunch and use the beach while you are there. Note: food is not included in the tour price.
The cost for the trip is $105 per person and includes the transportation, guide, and entrance to the sloth sanctuary and the iguana farm . This is our most popular tour and will fill up so if you want to go, please sign up immediately.